RECENT COMMENTS

Thursday, February 12, 2004

virtual guitar

Guitar is tuned, ready for strumming, leaning beside computer
Trouble is the Virtual Guitar and Chordbook is so compelling, virtual might win out over real - or the virtuoso over dumb home strum.

even tried a bit of slow sing-a-long -very low in case the hounds think I've now completely lost it.

(via J walk)


Comments: virtual guitar

Marvellous. I like to compose things using a MIDI program, and the problem I have is that guitar chords and piano chords tend to produce such different combinations of notes. This is going to be helpful...
Posted by James Russell at February 12, 2004 07:35 PM

Yes - it seems quite easy to come up with a few nice progressions around D, for instance...
Posted by boynton at February 12, 2004 08:45 PM

Ms. B. Talking of music, have you been here?

http://www.indig.com/#

Is a Flash site (in both senses). One of the very first sites I bookmarked.

Navigate (can't give a direct link) to the Virtual Corroboree and let your mouse do the walkabout.
Posted by Sedgwick at February 12, 2004 10:50 PM

... you get there via 'Cool Stuff' link.
Posted by Sedgwick at February 12, 2004 10:52 PM

I love it!
I miss the guitar I once had.
So this will ease the pain.
Posted by michelle at February 13, 2004 02:23 AM

Thanks Mr S - great link, had a nice play and have duly bookmarked site.

Yes it's a pretty good substitute, isn't it, Michelle. Although at least it has got me tuning my real guitar again! Real strumming can't be too far away.
Posted by boynton at February 13, 2004 01:33 PM

No comments: