RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, February 06, 2004

midwifery

Miss Yeomans, Midwife

(from Birthrights - Staffordshire Midwifery via Plep)


Comments: midwifery

She radiates comfort, safety and security ... with a soupcon of no nonsensicality. I presume you have passed on Gianna's address and that Miss Yeomans has an bottomless cup of boiled water and towels in her "Midwives-R-Us" approved saddle-bags.

"Miss Yeomans, those of us who are about to be born salute you."
Posted by Sedgwick at February 6, 2004 03:49 PM

yes the combo of midwifery and scooter did make me think of Gianna's imminence.
Rather scary Staffy mid-century midscootery I think...
Posted by boynton at February 6, 2004 04:00 PM

Thanks for the link - my mum was a midwife in Scotland and London and she used to ride a pushbike. I have sent the link on to her.
Posted by Helen at February 9, 2004 11:19 AM

What - no Scooter in Scotland? ;)
Bet she has many stories.
Posted by boynton at February 9, 2004 12:56 PM

No comments: