RECENT COMMENTS

Sunday, February 29, 2004

veterinary

still on a veterinary theme, last week I was reading about James Herriot on Today in Literature, and then took a virtual tour of Skeldale House throught the famous red door at the World of James Herriot...

TWOJH teapot looks tempting if a little cumbersome.


Comments: veterinary

I'm unsure what this has to do with teapots, as endearing as they may be, but I wanted to share a movie I found interesting:

http://homepage.mac.com/jbrimm/Cat-With-Hands.mov

Overall, fondness may not be grasped, though the visage of a kitty-witty-cat with human hands is worth the watch. Not that my watch is worth anything, it is a simple model.
Posted by .s at February 29, 2004 06:57 PM

well .s, I need a strong brew of something after watching that cat ;)

Very good indeed.

Not sure wevver a vet'inry or a doctor would be the one to call in that particular case.


Posted by boynton at February 29, 2004 08:45 PM

No comments: