RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

cryptographever

Cryptogrphever is an on-line application which lets you discover secret messages hidden in webpages published on internet (via bifurcated rivets)

running a few recent posts through this with mixed results. The poem (x 2 for length requirements) revealed this secret message :

----->>>>>> fight gnu

hmmm.... The old Sad Houses (being a relatively long piece of non-linky content) returned this: ----->>>>>> hit target...

Curious, I put in the Goethe, but the Cryptographever struggled before conceding. Was it a matter of complexity, denseness? I would have left disappointed were it not for the last hidden message in a bit of that mundane "Water" post. That mix of Blainey and boynton blah was hiding this :

----->>>>>> let us meet at four

Now you're talking. That's the sort of crypto mysterious message I like.


Comments: cryptographever

Alright, usually the skeptic here, I fed in a section of the constitution of a group for which I am secretary. This section has been giving me angst as member after member has written to me in recent times asking for clarification of certain points it made and complaining about its implications. The response I got back - "IT IS NOT OK". Damn!
Posted by phlip at February 13, 2004 10:04 AM

Scary - that's enough to rattle a skeptic!

Curious about this little engine, I just fed in your comment x 2 and it returned:

Buy Share Now.

Maybe it was confusing it with the Weir/Loch Ard
movie. ;)
Posted by boynton at February 13, 2004 01:38 PM

No comments: