RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

mind tests

I've only done 3 of the 17 Psychology Tests so far at BBC Science.
I think like a woman, I correctly sniffed out my nostalgic decade, but think I stuffed up the facial perception test, which seems to be more of funny quest for the ideal partner in 20 questions where the (man) keeps morphing away.
(via grendel's cave)


Comments: mind tests

I've worked out my perfect partner from facial perceptions...where do I find him? I can pick 13 out of 20 whether a smile is genuine or not.
Posted by Nora at February 12, 2004 09:57 AM

yes it's those secret seven smiles you've got to watch though, Nora.


Posted by boynton at February 12, 2004 12:46 PM

But did you do the "what disgusts me" test?
It's a frightening experience.
Posted by mcb at February 12, 2004 04:15 PM

urk...

ideally, to be totally frightening, they need smell as well.
Posted by boynton at February 12, 2004 04:27 PM

No comments: