RECENT COMMENTS

Sunday, January 30, 2005

smooth

Sabadabada

A webpage devoted to Brazilian Bossa Nova, Balanco & Samba records of the 1960's

(via wood s lot)


Comments: smooth

Cool as. You must go and see Doug de Vries and Diana Clark. Blame it on the Bossa Nova. The Dance of Love.
Posted by Francis Xavier Holden at January 30, 2005 08:51 PM

I meant to say I used to live in the Otways, near The Girl from Weeaproinah.
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averages/tables/cw_090083.shtml.

Where it rains 9 months of the year and drips off the trees the other 3.
Posted by Francis Xavier Holden at January 30, 2005 08:57 PM

I like Doug, so I'll try to, FX.

Weeaproinah sounds like my sort of place.
Except drips from leaves recalls

"Except when soft rains fall
And drip from leaves, then I recall..."

And The Otways would have to be one of The places to live. Or The Bay?
One day...
Posted by boynton at January 31, 2005 12:13 AM

No comments: