RECENT COMMENTS

Monday, February 21, 2005

whateffer

I can just about make out the the title of the seventh good book recommended in the previous post. The Doctor
"Oh, that weary fiddle!" she said with an impatient shake of her head. But in a few moments the impatience in her face passed into tender pity. "Ah, well, well," she sighed, "poor man, it is the kind heart he has, whateffer."


Meanwhile, I am impressed by the Doctor at Ramage


Comments: whateffer

Scary, isn't he? I don't like the look of those test-tubes, either...
Posted by dave at February 21, 2005 06:53 PM

I was going to leave a comment at your place:
"I vant to test your blood"...but chickened out.
Posted by boynton at February 21, 2005 07:11 PM

- even though that allusion is not quite right.

And he needeth no allusion. He is inherently scary.
Posted by boynton at February 22, 2005 11:52 AM

No comments: