RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, April 29, 2005

pastimes

Searching for parlour games, I found these from Family Pastimes:
Untrivia

...the questions are practical, not trivial.
Over 10,000 copies sold in Sweden!


Break a Leg
We try to balance Artistic Concerns with the need to keep the Cash Box as full as possible


Comments: pastimes

The untrivia link's dead for me, B. Looks intriguing.
Posted by Dick at April 30, 2005 04:51 PM

an un link.

Thanks, Dick. Should work now.

I thought it sounded like a rather confronting concept to some Trivia-heads I know. ;)
And then indeed you wonder - what would un trivia be?
Posted by boynton at April 30, 2005 05:16 PM

We try to balance Artistic Concerns with the need to keep the Cash Box as full as possible

As opposed to tickling Peter?
Posted by Francis Xavier Holden at May 2, 2005 12:38 AM

Love his work ;)

the sound of a thousand and one grant applications, I thought...


Posted by boynton at May 2, 2005 12:57 PM

Reminds me a bit of Mad Lib and some boardgame I can't otherwise recall where you play cards if you had 'em to reverse another player's move, cause them to miss a turn or otherwise generally stuff around with them if the dice were getting them ahead on the board.

1000 Blank White Cards sounds fun. Like a cross between Consequences and In The Manner Of The Word.
Posted by Nabakov at May 2, 2005 07:16 PM

Yes I think 1000 blank white cards sounds great.

1000 blank white dice OTOH might run mad.
Posted by boynton at May 2, 2005 11:28 PM

No comments: