RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

garden paradiso

Create your own garden paradise (via fishbucket)

(or fill your backyard with giant gnomes, purple urns and crawling can openers)


Comments: garden paradiso

Phew, that was almost as much hard work as real gardening. Thank goodness I live in a unit.
Posted by Scott Wickstein at April 6, 2005 06:15 PM

Yeah I agree Scott. But then there's cactus - the unit dweller's little green friend. Not to mention some GE crop experiments I'm currently conducting in my fridge.

"Furry Bread! For those moments when you want to stroke yer comfort food first."
Posted by Nabakov at April 6, 2005 08:55 PM

I got to enjoy it when I placed the cacti onto trees, in various sizes and angles.
I was quite contrary and only wanted organic things and not the kitsch trinkets.
Before I discovered the cacti, my garden was full of apples, a bit like a 90's chic garden full of monotone shrubs.

Can you make a feature of the Furry Bread though, Nabakov?
A Giant transparent version might be just the thing for the cosmopolitan grotto?
Posted by boynton at April 7, 2005 12:28 PM

A Cosmo Grotto? Sounds like a good name for a cafe.
Posted by Scott Wickstein at April 7, 2005 04:07 PM

- when the retro goes off...
Posted by boynton at April 7, 2005 09:42 PM

You could make lawnpatch-width-sized loaves and slice them and then grow the furry mold on them and then set the slices into slice-sized depressions you could excavate in the yard...

Apropos propinquity and little else - you must have seen this
http://www.amazingaustralia.com.au/faq.htm
a hundred times already but in case you haven't.
Posted by ajax b at April 8, 2005 06:12 AM

I hadn't
but like this:

Q: It is imperative that I find the names and addresses of places to contact for a stuffed porpoise. (Italy)
Posted by boynton at April 8, 2005 01:49 PM

No comments: