RECENT COMMENTS

Sunday, April 03, 2005

hca

I took the easy Quiz on the Hans Christian Andersen 2005 site and just scraped through.

Many things to explore here, including a portrait gallery
Hans Christian Andersen became the most thoroughly photographed person in the infancy of the history of photography.

and among the features, an interview with Robert Lepage on his planned solo performance based on the fairytale The Dryad


Comments: hca

You would have aced it if it'd all been story questions though I bet.
I missed the 20 mattresses under the princess and over the pea, thinking 40, remembering a lot.
Posted by ajax b at April 4, 2005 02:00 PM

Aced?...
Yes - I did do much better on the stories.

And I forgot the number of the matresses too.
(Here I've been thinking all my life that 50 matresses was the minimum standard.)
Posted by boynton at April 4, 2005 02:07 PM

No comments: