RECENT COMMENTS

Thursday, April 28, 2005

parlour games

A few weeks ago at Trivia, my team-mate D and I started doodling and passing round the drawing like Consequences.
Hmm...could be a good parlour game we said as we inspected our biro collages, conjuring up the false memory of a parlour.

I hope one day I'll get to play 1000 blank white cards

(which I saw again at bifurcated rivets and then at Pop Culture Junk Mail)
who also suggests the variation: Eat Poop You Cat

Some memes, once they enter the game, are difficult or impossible to get rid of. Some examples are Nazis, devils, sex, Godzilla, people in crowns, clocks and Elvis.



Comments: parlour games

Is there a parlour game where you have to design a parlour?
Posted by Tony.T at April 28, 2005 03:40 PM

Only if you a Victorian...
Blind Architect's Buff?

Actually - to parlay voo- voila:
http://www.shopexit9.com/e9_store/default.asp?pid=366&det=1&SplashDetCat=Play+with+Me

An animated version here:
http://ndm.si.edu/teaser/house_of_cards.htm
Posted by boynton at April 28, 2005 04:29 PM

"Eat poop you cat"

I think I need this one for nabakov, in emergencies.
Posted by cs at April 29, 2005 08:45 PM

Gravatars at dawn?

Indeed. The Acronym has a nice ring to it, cs.

Any feline references above were entirely coincidental btw.
As was any reference to Elvis... ;)

And I just realised we played this game a lot in childhood...
And also that I once blogged about a book being passed areound 4 artists...
http://boynton.ubersportingpundit.com/archives/008448.html
Posted by boynton at April 30, 2005 04:49 PM

No comments: