RECENT COMMENTS

Thursday, April 29, 2004

winter

thought I'd better throw in a found picture, found searching for winter, as you do in mid autumn, in melbourne.

Two men at a council of adult education winter school. They pose with an "invisible" man, named "Ernie", between them.

Still I think I'd probably take the winter course over the summer one, ernie or not.

Images from the Museum Victoria Collection Biggest Family Album


more of the found at Found (via life in the present and exclamation mark)


Comments: winter

I think we've all worked with an "Ernie" at one point or another....
Posted by Scott Wickstein at April 29, 2004 05:52 PM

...or gone out with the odd ernie, even... ;)
Posted by boynton at April 29, 2004 06:07 PM

Ohh, can't say I have done that, personally.
Posted by Scott Wickstein at April 29, 2004 09:12 P

No comments: