RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

past life

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 700.
Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Do you remember now


(No... Run it past me again...)

Who were you in your last life? at the Big View
(via Okir)


Comments: past life

well, there must have been a bit of competition in the Philippine building industry then, because i got exactly the same.
Posted by dj at April 22, 2004 03:59 PM

I wonder if we are twins, or whether there aren't actually 365 (x however many years) worth of lives
going.
I could run another birthday test to determine this but alas, September is "currently in development"
http://www.pantone.com/birthdaycolor/bdaycolor.htm
Posted by boynton at April 22, 2004 04:08 PM

Well, I was previously from Ontario, but I did like travel (even in THAT life), so perhaps I came to see some of your constructions. Hope they were good - because they had to last 1100 years until I arrived.
Posted by phlip at April 23, 2004 10:13 AM

No comments: