RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

tech doc weird

From a Dell computer box. I believe the caption should read 'If you drop this box on a dog, don't trip over its tail'.

Hall of Technical Documentation Weirdness (via the Presurfer)


Comments: tech doc weird


This is good/strange. What is the graphic supposed to mean? I should show it to my Dad who taught graphic communication at Tech School - quite a few years ago. I am sure he would make it a fail.
Posted by phlip at April 16, 2004 03:15 PM

I have been studying it carefully and just don't get it.
His foot looks like it is submerged in office quicksand.
All I can conclude is that it is the box itself that is to be feared. It has some sort of evil power.
Perhaps it is an accident report.
The Arrow and ! are the marks of a forensic assessment.

(of course I can't really improve on Darren's original caption about the tail of a dog.)
Posted by boynton at April 17, 2004 01:18 PM

No comments: