RECENT COMMENTS

Monday, April 26, 2004

maze

Actually I might try running the K 488 sonata in the background as I attempt this maze again. Maybe my neurons will fire up enough to negotiate the second obstacle.

(via fishbucket)


Comments: maze


Nope - that was a bit hard for me. It seems to be a be of a metaphor for life - keep moving, don't get sidetracked, not very forgiving... Well, maybe I am a bit depressed at the moment...
Posted by phlip at April 28, 2004 02:56 PM

Sorry to hear, Philip.
Best not to take these things too personally I guess, or my reading of the maze means my life is hoplessly stuck at the second hurdle and I have to give up.

Maybe try the cannon in the "ballistics" link - very forgiving and therapeutic I found. ;)
Posted by boynton at April 28, 2004 03:06 PM

No comments: