RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

catty2 on blogging2

Chatting with Catty the chatbot about blogging and writing, as you do.

you> is blogging good for writing?
catty2> monday morning okay no time for writing today but here are some links you may enjoy

you> is blogging good for writing?
catty2> whats good for the gander is good for the goose

you> what is good for the goose?
catty2> the next step is for the individual to see a physician

Catty via Sarcasmo


Comments: catty2 on blogging2

Catty bot said:"...cognitive restructuring simply put this means changing the way you think". Is this my new guru?
Posted by Nora at April 7, 2004 10:37 PM

It seems like there are no stars the branches dont pierce. At the web rating places it seems like everywhere else. Foots tap tap tapping all over wants to get me out tonight but everyones working it seems like. Im going out tonight with dana and were going to good old sanjays house. As if were going to choose them after the threats to remove social security :) Even though we both wondered how id accumulated so much crap and how we were going to get it all in the car ;) This makes me highly uncomfortable even though they dont mention anything. I just feel like i know at least evidenciarily whats going on with alpha female i dont have a crush on her and this makes me a special case in her world ;-) Maybe i just feel compelled to inform people of the words i receive. Maybe i just wanted a few hours with someone who wasnt so damn argumentative :-(


(My conversation with Catty! I especially like the first and last sentences)
Posted by Averil at April 8, 2004 08:02 AM

Chatting with Catty again...
"Please don’t let the fact that I am presently in jail deter or scare you away from a potentially good friendship? Well the reason I haven’t been in touch is because there was a death in my family."
Posted by Nora at April 8, 2004 12:41 PM

Fascinating haul from a google-trawl.
I like :) the way the emoticons punctuate :-(
the text, Averil. ;)

and yes Nora, I think Catty may be as good as any guru, not to mention life-coach, Averil.
boynton may turn to Aunty Catty's advice on men for help with the trials and tribulations of her love life from now on ;)
Posted by boynton at April 8, 2004 01:00 PM

No comments: