RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

unheimlich

Doctor Unheimlich has diagnosed me with
Miss boynton's Lurgy
Cause:peer pressure
Symptoms:tooth loss, talking like a pirate, gastrointestinal bleeding, facial paralysis
Cure:pass it on to someone else within seven days
Enter your name, for your own diagnosis:


via as above


Comments: unheimlich

Good lord- talking like a pirate?
Posted by Scott Wickstein at April 6, 2004 01:00 AM

My pirate name apparently...

"if ye'll give me some grog, I'll sing ye a song"

http://www.council-of-elrond.com/games/namegenerators/pirate/


Posted by Captain Betsy Bonnet at April 6, 2004 01:08 AM

whatever I have it caused by excessive consumption of burgers AND too much sleep. As far as I'm concerned you can never have too much sleep.
Posted by Averil at April 6, 2004 05:31 AM

I agree.
And watch you don't pass whatever you have onto Ross. His burger consumption levels are already high enough ;)
Posted by boynton at April 6, 2004 02:09 PM

Congratulations! You are suffering from
Nora bone's Syndrome.
Cause: poor dental hygiene
Symptoms: regurgitation, embarrassing noises, diarrhoea, dry eyes
Cure: sleep
Posted by Nora at April 6, 2004 02:54 PM

Dr U would seem to be on the money there, Nora.
Posted by boynton at April 6, 2004 03:01 PM

No comments: