RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

listen

After sampling the Chaucer read by university professors (one of who shares a name with an Oscar winning actor) I found more audio poetry at The English Club for ESL students. Listen to Poetry in English has 10 extracts of well known poems

I found this by chance looking for 1 Corinthians 13, having caught a bit of Songs of Praise a Sunday ago when the old words on Love suddenly sounded new.
Though having just hiked up to the supermarket in summer, I shall listen to Shall I compare thee a little less kindly. Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines


Comments: listen

It's well below freezing here. I'll trade you.
Posted by MG at January 21, 2004 12:51 AM

Just heard it was 37 yesterday. But it was just a one off - and the cool change came through in the afternoon. When we get our inevitable heat waves of Feb, I'll trade you some sub-zero then, MG.
Posted by boynton at January 21, 2004 09:50 AM

No comments: