RECENT COMMENTS

Monday, January 19, 2004

cancel

Deep into his evening stroll, distracted, Doug wanders into the cricket nets. Looks up to get his bearings. He can just see me through the cyclone wire but can't work out how to get to me. Even though it's open ended, he thinks he's trapped.

My card is chomped by the machine. Expired. I order a new one. Then moments later find the replacement sitting here all the time. I ring the bank back.

'Yes - I can do that for you" she says 'I just have to cancel the stop'.

Meanwhile hoping the machine accepts it and I won't have to stop the cancel the stop.

cards at nobody here


Comments: cancel

"Where are dey?"
Posted by Nora at January 19, 2004 07:58 PM

right here all along mr wong
Posted by boynton at January 20, 2004 12:14 PM

No comments: