RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, January 09, 2004

dog pics

second-hand photographs of women and dogs (via Sugar 'n Spicy)

and black dogs feature in the work of Loretta Lopez (via Life In The Present)


Comments: dog pics

Where's my piccy? I'm a dog AND a lady.
Posted by Lassie at January 9, 2004 06:32 PM

but alas you weren't "found", Lassie.

and you weren't even a Lady.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/classiclassie.htm
Posted by boynton at January 9, 2004 06:38 PM

T?hese are a hoot, B. Gallery 16:
This photo is ruined slightly by the man. But the woman is looking at the dog and not the man which is good.

And the resemblances - or is it just a similarity of expression, direction of gaze - are remarkable ! Gee - I wish I had the pointy, intelligent look of our shepherd...instead I have a feeling that currently I'm far more retriever-like (pant pant), or sadly even pug....
Posted by wen at January 9, 2004 07:31 PM

Seems I haven't found myself yet. However. It's my right to be treated as a girly boy dog.
Posted by Lassie Boy at January 9, 2004 07:42 PM

Yes wen, it did seem a tad man-hating - but I think the prejudices are more to do with maintaining the integrity of the collection!
I love the way this genre of found (which often dominates family albums) is curated here.

Safe journey, m' Laddie.
Posted by boynton at January 10, 2004 12:39 PM

No comments: