RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

thesaurusizer

I put my recent cross-country post through thesaurusizer a few times.
As I climbed the Boulevard on board was unmistakable guy racing softening the delinquency on skates. He looked pat on the utter he was armed to the tenacity relent console fox chase deadbolt. At in the first place I figure to oneself he was some ten or a dozen be willing of unreformed patriot angler But he was crediting in greet stock for cross-country skiing. He looked aspersion. On an prompt the weather gauge, he and so on looked a bit stick up for Mr Fisher


I do like he looked aspersion for he looked lost, although an earlier rendition produced he looked host which was nice. And he was slowly turning into an unresconstructed cosmopolitan angler with bespangle lines...

via As Above


Comments: thesaurusizer

That is funny, and a little sad.
Posted by Jay at August 3, 2005 01:00 PM

... translates to:

difficult to sting with jocosity is ridiculous, and a illiberal sad.

or:

squeamish to foam afford consolation comicality is comical, and a illiberal sad.
Posted by boynton at August 3, 2005 01:21 PM

Clearly. Patriotism is the last refuge of a mackrel.
Posted by Francis Xavier Holden at August 3, 2005 05:21 PM

Indeed.
A Leatherjacket is the last refuge of a Trumpeter?
Posted by boynton at August 3, 2005 06:04 PM

A thesaurusizer is a bottle of scotch whisky?

Similar fun can be had with bablefish, which for some reason I can't open on my work computer.

I remember trying a line from a french girl I was once flirting with where she was attempting to send me kisses I think and it ended up reading something like:

Mostly muchly I will cover your face with raspberries.
Posted by groomzilla at August 4, 2005 09:51 AM

Tres memorable.
One might be tempted to test some lines from wedding vows through a web generator in a search for such mostly muchly poetry? ;)
Posted by boynton at August 4, 2005 11:42 AM

That's really funny:

I rub the lamp thee to be my legal matronage baron as the sparks fly upwards beyond remedy do us still small voice within, in stick in the throat and in denominational, for richer or for working for the privileged duty, and refusal if you force down the throat a point of sex devise regeneration someone and so on or energy on which occasion me up the picket fence or buy a porsche.


I'm posting it, woo ha!
Posted by groomzilla at August 4, 2005 02:58 PM

Makes sense to me.
Makes poetry, even.

It's a worry. Hallmark will need to get with the program.
Posted by boynton at August 4, 2005 03:55 PM

im glad i amused someone with my little translator
Posted by kris at August 12, 2005 01:50 PM

I was very impressed with the rhymes generated.
"bespangled/mangled/angler"

I think it's great.
Posted by boynton at August 12, 2005 03:39 PM

No comments: