RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, August 12, 2005

in the mail

I have switched my email from hot to g.
After some consideration I have kept the direct link AT the side.
Where would I be, on days like these, without the gift of unsolicited spruikers and their strange words:

I do not hold one natural gift, I dare say, that I to love so dear. Oh, my heart is breaking when I think about it.
After premising thus much, it would be a work of supererogation to
broke up the establishment.
After severely himself; so let him do.
All I have to say on that score is, that the cloud says to me, thats gone for ever. Cheerful along with me; retired of working hands on all that shore but would have laboured hard for springs, that fly out of fictitious snuff-boxes



Comments: in the mail

You seem sad today Boynton?
Posted by at August 12, 2005 07:21 PM

Well the words aren't mine - they are spam's.

But... maybe a touch of the August/aout blues.
Bleak weather.
Posted by boynton at August 12, 2005 07:47 PM

No comments: