RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

slow game

"I like this," says Peter, "but not as much as cricket. Some people say cricket is a slow game, but I do not think it is slow".


The Retro Kid - a Flickr group by Ward Jenkins that focuses on children's book illustrations from the mid-40's through the the mid-60's
via PCL Linkdump


Comments: slow game

document management online document legal management system content management site software tool web content management outsourced document management software system content fr management system web window consulting content management content management web content management systeme content management services content management services document management solution content management site software web content management site tool web content management multilingual content management strategy content management system web document management content management suchmaschinenoptimiertes system content management open source
Posted by content learning management system at October 23, 2005 11:50 PM

I feel this sort of strange obligation to write something when I see contentless comments here late at night. I figure if I throw in s.th then they have one less link at least; or that it's less likely that someone will give the doinks any patronage.

That said, I might steal the flickrlinky. I know j u s t where to put it!
Posted by peacay at October 24, 2005 12:48 AM

thanks peacay...
maybe if I chant it, I'll learn me some content.
Posted by boynton at October 24, 2005 11:13 AM

No comments: