RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

amlet

Was about to link to I am Spam. Spam I am as seen on Twists and Turns but following the suggested link to the Seuss Parody site found a hamlet link. Hamlet and beetles fan I am.

from Fox in Socks, Prince of Denmark
FOX: So much for this sir, now shall you see the other.
Bear witness to such talk as follows of tweetle beetles -

[Enter TWEETLE BEETLES]

What dost thou know of tweetle beetles?
Well, when tweetle beetles fare to cudgel brains



More Hamlet is to be had here:
The Most Lamentable and Excellent Text Adventure of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark. By Robin Johnson
(via Jerz's Literacy Weblog)

(Related: more hamlets)


Comments: amlet

Fox in Socks rocks boy on rock. Next eats lox. For dessert? Chocs.
Posted by Pithy at December 16, 2003 11:25 PM

"KNOX: My lord Fox, oh this goo is rank,
It smells to heaven; it hath the primal
Eldest curse upon't. Say it can I not,
Though inclination be sharp as will,
I stand in pause where I shall first chew."

stacks of chocs in bricks for docs, sir.
In Xmas shock, though inclination be sharp as will, D shall detox.
Posted by boynton at December 17, 2003 11:40 AM

No comments: