RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

mrs muir

It was sad to read of the death of Hope Lange. Used to love the Ghost and Mrs Muir TV show as a child, and have been half looking for a sixties styled Gull Cottage in which to elegantly type stories dressed in a mini skirt with a resident ghostly sea Captain ever since. All I seem to have scored so far is the fractious terrier.

The Ghost and Mrs Muir Multimedia Collection - includes screen captures and sound files.
The ghost and Mrs Muir Barbie Theater


Comments: mrs muir

Hope Lange ... Selena Cross, Peyton Place ... names from my first sweaty sortie into "naughty books".

The phrase "milk white breast" (I think the words "moonlight" and "exposed" might have appeared on the same page. My fevered recollection is foggy.) was indelibly etched on my barely pubescent retina.

Oh for those lazy, hazy days of innocent erotica.
Posted by Sedgwick at December 24, 2003 07:57 AM

I was watching Turner Movie Classics last night and they had their yearly "In Memorium" short film, it was crushing. Alot of my favorite performers where on that list.
Posted by michelle at December 24, 2003 04:11 PM

Well Mr S - Captain Gregg (with Rex or Edward) is a rather dashing character. The great unrequited. I submit the sound files here as evidence. (eg "and on behalf of my century...")

I know, Michelle. It's the procession of compressed mortality within the those memorium lists that crushes.
Posted by boynton at December 24, 2003 09:23 PM

No comments: