RECENT COMMENTS

Monday, December 01, 2003

feeler

probably should have waited a tad until the mondayitis lifted before going to
How do you feel. I just sent 3   : (   into the www.
Oddly this made me feel better. Still not quite  : )  but getting there...
(via the Presurfer)


Comments: feeler

Surely there should be a mid-way point?
: I
Sort of an ambivalent, in between feeling?
Posted by mcb at December 1, 2003 04:15 PM

There's a short blunt lesson. Stop feeling bad David, you are contributing to the world supply of blahs. Now, if the world will just come and do all the paperwork I am avoiding, we can all feel better together..

Chastened I am. chastened.
Posted by David at December 1, 2003 04:21 PM

yes mcb, it's a rare early morn when I can feel much brighter than :| or maybe ;| ( a blink not a wink) but some people just can't get past the old binary. Guess the mid-way/grey/ok area would soon dominate the ww mood.
and David - what does "chastened" look like?

:~#

or maybe

:~¤
Posted by b at December 1, 2003 06:35 PM

boynton, that is very very funny. thank you.
maybe
:~}{ as in - a lip, slightly buttoned..
Posted by David at December 1, 2003 07:05 PM

No comments: