RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, December 05, 2003

invasion

There are three webers waiting ominously in the dark carport. They look like daleks. If boynton doesn't hop off now and start cleaning, she'll soon be hearing the cry exterminate.


Comments: invasion

Barbeque-minate!
Posted by Tony.T at December 5, 2003 01:54 PM

Weber lore in my family says: fire the monters up! All evil bugs will die.

Mind you, post fish cooking, your pig can taste decidedly transgenic.
Posted by David at December 5, 2003 03:21 PM

twas rather scary T, but just as I was writing "exterminate" the old Vulcan Conray beside me suddenly fried and died...

and David, the Weber (and tonight's festivities) have nothing to do with me. 'Tis all my housemate's doing. I never trust the things myself, preferring the good old basic gas cylinder barbie. Or even better, the retro tripod
wood/heatbeads variety.
but I'm blogging (bludging), and hear the e word rising again...
Posted by boynton at December 5, 2003 04:11 PM

"Or even better, the retro tripod wood/heatbeads variety."

A traditional barbequeueueuerer after my own heart. (Though on occasions I've been known to borrow Andrew Lloyd's.)
Posted by Sedgwick at December 5, 2003 06:14 PM

very classy bludging as far as I can tell..

somehow we have let the pun demon loose in thedgeflick and now he's floating high across the blogosphere like a windswept harpy, his beady eyes alert to anyone who will throw the bugger a crumb of appreciation..

I must be sick. I think he's funny.
Posted by David at December 5, 2003 07:22 PM

No comments: