RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, December 05, 2003

colons

As I blinked at my stats I think I caught a glimpse of an ad that said colon polyps. I may have been hallucinating. But further to the yesterday's quiz, there is a great series on the semi-colon at Maud Newton Which is more pretentious: the colon or semicolon? parts one, two, three and four. (via cup of chicha)



Comments: colons

The future of every young person contains FEAR OF COLON POLYPS.

Eat your cruciate vegetables now. Aspire to that part of vegetarianism

Now I am going to water my semicolons and harvest some grammar to post.
Posted by David at December 5, 2003 01:46 PM

I have to confess to the occasional use. Not often, mind you, and probably wrong anyway. Think I'll put my novel in for a colonotomy before I show it to anyone.
Posted by wen at December 5, 2003 08:22 PM

No comments: