RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, November 28, 2003

wild goose

No gif to show for it but the latest offering from the Google Ad related searches thinks boynton may be interested in Goose Reppellants.
Put an end to unsightly droppings and unusable turf areas. (Geese leave behind an average of 1 to 2 pounds per day per goose.)
Of course were she ever to be Canadian and/or bothered by geese or even ducks, she could just do as the local (exclusive) golf course did, and shoot the trespassers.
Or perhaps like the Pure finders of London, (who scavenged for dog's droppings) she could start collecting (via Apothecary's Drawer)


Comments: wild goose

My solution. Let them have a gander at empty tins (marked "Refillable") of foie gras carefully dotted around the place.

http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/wombat3041/foiegras.JPG
Posted by Sedgwick at November 28, 2003 04:41 PM

It's my pate and I'll cry if I want to...

sorry - all this haggis and foie gras has upset my equilibrium ;)
Posted by boynton at November 28, 2003 04:50 PM

Less Gore, more Lesley. (Hell, this is getting far too infectious.)
Posted by Sedgwick at November 28, 2003 07:40 PM

more your 'bacterial' I would have thought, in the
gory 'Clostridium botulinum' sense of the word.
(maybe that's why Judy and Johnny left the party at the same time. A bad can of something)
Posted by boynton at November 28, 2003 07:53 PM

Now, if I were really beyond help (and the pale) I would make some reference to scat singing.
Posted by Sedgwick at November 28, 2003 09:00 PM

I surrender. Please. When I snort like this the neighbours look at me funny.
Posted by David at November 29, 2003 03:06 PM

Your white flag is recognised by the chair. Motion passed on the voices.
Posted by Sedgwick at November 29, 2003 04:41 PM

alas I had already conceded.
Impaled by punditry.

the link to Mayhew and the 'pure finders' among London's poor c 1851 is interesting (as the spambot might say) btw ;)
Posted by boynton at November 29, 2003 05:50 PM

No comments: