RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, November 07, 2003

blue flu

no amount of vitamin c munched like lollies prevented the cold from catching me.
Last night I was speaking in typos. Was heard to say:
"I cut and possted it" and "chess cloth"
Sad to be fluey when the sky is so blue.


Comments: blue flu

I'm somewhere in between a cold and a flu. Too.
Posted by Tony.T at November 7, 2003 01:46 PM

Is this some kind of weird bloggers disease spread by sympathetic typing?
I've been down for a week. Rasping, blowing, honking, sneezing.
Posted by David Tiley at November 7, 2003 02:06 PM

I've just had good old fashioned hay fever. Five sneezes in a row just before, now trying to beat that.
Posted by mcb at November 7, 2003 02:18 PM

Tony: still hoping I used the term loosely and I can stay in that same place

David: something in that. It would be good to trace the flu meme all the way to Daypop.
Someone sneezes @blogspot and a week later it's blogdexed.

mcb: was hoping it was the hay -bad as it is. Though five in a row is pretty bad.
Posted by boynton at November 7, 2003 02:27 PM

One half of household down with various combinations of complaints - colds, coughs, aching elbows? (that's a weird one), and now - hoorah! -vomiting!

But it's okay - the weather's dreary too....
Posted by wen at November 7, 2003 02:44 PM

ad I hobe you ged bedda soon, Boyndon.
Posted by wen at November 7, 2003 02:45 PM

wen, dad is eggsadly right..
Posted by David Tiley at November 7, 2003 03:14 PM

haven't reached de derrible stage yed wen.
Just scrambling my words from pre-flu fuzziness or maybe just your standard dumbness. Meanwhile chewing apsros hope I may be able to fend this one off yet. Doesn't compare with (the sound of) aching elbow though.
Posted by boynton at November 7, 2003 05:47 PM

No comments: