RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

dodgy

Follow Me Here links to Doggy Cool sunglasses for dogs
"The chrome and blue is aimed mainly at dogs who are driven around by their owners in an open-top Jaguar or something similar," he said.

(even with a leap of faith and an open top Jag, boynton could never be tempted to fork out $$$ for such shades for her pampered pack while she sports sunnies that set her back a cool $4.99.)


Comments: dodgy

I was quite happy with a pair of sunnies which I knew were daggy but were utterly unloseable (certainly no chance of them ever being nicked). Then the daughter arrived this past weekend from Syddie for a week's visit with grand daughter (aka "The Princess of Balmain").

I now have new sunnies which are not an embarrassment to daughter, but which I know I will lose within a week.

I have lost so many sunnies that neither Lady Bracknell's "misfortune" nor "carelessness" goes anywhere near covering the situation.
Posted by Sedgwick at November 12, 2003 07:09 PM

Me too. I've lost countless pairs of good ones, indifferent ones, retro wonders, one-offs, retro wobblies (arms repaired to sit at 90 degree angles or one-armed walking wounded) and generic anti-cancer sun-smart models with side triangles etc. All gone with the handbag. So I'm quite happy with my $5 pair - ('costume rayban' variety)- which of course have been quite unloseable. But alas I have recently been told that they may look a tad unstylish - so who knows.
Back to the op-shop for me quick 'smart'.

Posted by boynton at November 12, 2003 07:23 PM

I AM THE STYLE GOD. FOLLOW MY PATH.

Get very short sighted. Then get photochromic lenses. Hey, bwana, hitech...
Posted by David Tiley at November 12, 2003 09:08 PM

the path to the salvos is littered with broken sunglasses, bwana.
Posted by boynton at November 13, 2003 11:27 AM

oh and I think I am getting more and more short-sighted every bloggin' day, so photochromic style may not be too far away.
Posted by boynton at November 13, 2003 01:52 PM

No comments: