RECENT COMMENTS

Monday, November 24, 2003

sleuths

Loveday Brooke
Loveday Brooke from the stories of C L Perkis.


Which Heroine of Victorian Fiction Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

(I don't think I am really, but the picture was good.)

More stories
The Experiences of Loveday Brooke, Lady Detective By Catherine Louisa Pirkis

and One Pot Meal uncovers a rather dashing stealthy sleuth among some old books.


Comments: sleuths

Quizilla won't tell me who I am .... I tried joining, but now I can't find the quiz. Oh well, I was probably someone pathetic anyway.
Posted by wen at November 25, 2003 10:41 AM

This is something of a mystery, wen.

Did you click on the "Which heroine..." link?
It takes me straight to the quiz in question - perhaps I had onceuponatime registered.

Have a strong suspicion/bit of an inkling that
there is only one answer. In my quest to secure a jpg of Loveday I ran through the quiz willy-nilly, hoping to get to the "see all results" box in the fastest possible time. I was Loveday then. And Loveday later when I chose totally opposing answers...Hmmm...Is that logical or Fair?

Now then, be spry.
Posted by boynton at November 25, 2003 12:34 PM

No comments: