RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

jokes

Something about a documentary about losing religion during childbirth. Children called Faith, Hope and Brenda?
an example from Louis Theroux's Unfinished Jokes (via As Above)

Nora used to jokingly recount the children's names of one of her religious colleagues. They ran in a similar vein - until they struck a son. Something about Jarrod weren't it?...And meanwhile boynton remembers Nora bringing her stack of Mad magazines to school for diversion in Maths, so thought she'd like this collection of covers.
(via the Presurfer)


Comments: jokes

Boynton - have you seen my MAD magazines? I lost them in maths one year...
Posted by Nora at October 29, 2003 06:04 PM

I read that magazine religiously in my school days. Sadly it all went pear shaped after they tried to do an 'Australian' version.
Posted by Scott Wickstein at October 29, 2003 06:46 PM

So right! That's when I stopped reading them too.
Posted by Nora at October 29, 2003 07:46 PM

I read Cracked.
Posted by Tony.T at October 30, 2003 12:48 PM

No comments: