RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

vintage postcards

yes indeed, there are many visual delights to browse at leisure (leisurely here on vintage modem) at Vintage Postcards. (via Exclamation Mark) Some favourites to date:
Rexie. The Sensational High Diver
Ideal for the Nerves
Table Tennis Lovers
Tennis Mountvernon 1908
Megner Keeps Dog on Good Shoes
Oh You Cranberries
Dali's "Senile melancholy of dogs like a dizzy ski-glide."
The happiness. Attached a straw hat and feather.
the girl with glasses

and one to keep in mind for when we depart the blogosphere


Comments: vintage postcards

I never thought of riding a grasshopper.
Posted by Scott Wickstein at September 4, 2003 11:23 AM

Really? Not even as a way home from the cricket?
Posted by boynton at September 4, 2003 04:00 PM

hahaha gold! (and priced appropriately) Love the Table Tennis Lovers in particular.
Posted by Declan at September 4, 2003 11:36 PM

Yeah the table tennis lovers are my fave too - and $US40 is getting quite steep but I'd be happy to add it to my basket.
Should such a basket exist.
Posted by boynton at September 4, 2003 11:53 PM

I am quite fond of the departing friend, and envy the rider. I only wonder where they were off to, as I have not seen them since.
Posted by .es at September 5, 2003 08:04 AM

Touche! Madame B is in fine form I see...
Posted by Scott Wickstein at September 5, 2003 09:57 AM

cheers Monsieur W

.es - I wonder too. I'm hoping they land in green pastures.
Posted by boynton at September 5, 2003 12:02 PM

No comments: