RECENT COMMENTS

Monday, May 09, 2005

unconnected

the truth is I was led away from my keyboard by circumstances to a place without computers and I didn't miss the connection.
I didn't think about blogging until I read in the Age yesterday about a thing called BlogApathy...
But I don't think I suffer from this, and even if I did would not be inclined to describe the symptoms here as at best it would be pathos and at worst like describing the common cold.
And you would not expect the apathetic blogger to go searching for links, or to create a Wikipedia entry about it anyway...

Just getting back into it so I don't think this link is related, but it's good.

Listen to Gary Snyder read Why I Take Good Care Of My Macintosh Computer
via wood s lot


Comments: unconnected

Now see, if I hadn't quit blogging last week I could've posted about that BlogApathy thing :)
Posted by James Russell at May 10, 2005 01:07 AM

Indeed.
Sounds pathological, doesn't it. Like blogging itself.
Starting to suspect I just can't be bothered quitting... blogapathyapathy
Posted by boynton at May 10, 2005 10:20 AM

You could start a blog devoted to that.
It would be a ...
Yes it would.
Posted by ajax at May 10, 2005 06:17 PM

...a suspension point?

Or a trailing off into silence...
Posted by boynton at May 10, 2005 06:32 PM

It would be a blogapathyapathyblog, is what it would be.
Posted by Ajax at May 11, 2005 04:37 PM

Yes, I have been a lousy blogger of late.
No real reason in particular....just haven't been taking the time to write ...
things were running good, but then I came down with a case of
Even with my current blogapathy (if you didn't notice it then I'm obviously
just being self conscious about it) that's pretty bad. ...
falling one by one into the great BlogApathy void.
and I must say that it has greatly inhibited my blog posting powers. ...
I didn't think about blogging until I read in the Age yesterday about a thing
called BlogApathy... But I don't think I suffer from this, ...
Now I just need to give back and supply worthy content. Oh, and of course,
avoid another case of BlogApathy...

(This from the current google crop.
Note I make the cut)
Posted by boynton at May 11, 2005 05:17 PM

No comments: