RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

stunts

How to Tear a Telephone Book in Halves
They never realise what you are doing, as the act is so natural

How to Resist the Pull of Four Men
It is always a good party stunt, and apart from being very impressive, adds greatly to the fun of the party, which increases with the futile efforts of your friends


How to perform Strong Man Stunts Published by Ottley Coulter in 1952

via the presurfer



Comments: stunts

How to Grow a Disproportinately Small Head?
Posted by Kent at May 10, 2005 12:39 PM

"It is important to bear in mind that health and vigor manifests its improved existence without the need for a tape measure"
Posted by boynton at May 10, 2005 06:26 PM

" How to Resist the Pull of Four Men "

I suppose if you are the most popular girl at a party (as I am sure you often are) and 4 men are trying to pull you it could be useful.
Posted by Francis Xavier Holden at May 11, 2005 10:49 AM

ah merci, FX.

(I think I was fishing for that one)

But sadly, I think I enjoy a certain popularity only among the telephone books. Well, they know my number anyway.


Posted by boynton at May 11, 2005 11:02 AM

Well I can imagine you are going to be the life of the next party, Boynton.
Posted by millipede at May 12, 2005 01:39 PM

hmm who knows maybe I'll break some telephone books' halves.
Posted by boynton at May 12, 2005 04:25 PM

No comments: