RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, August 15, 2003

ringtone

As Above links to a Guardian article about the ubiquitous universal Nokia ringtone... and a midi file of its musical source. Boynton (who owns no mobile, downloads no weekly ringtone but knows her nokias alas) was so fascinated that the guitar version is now stuck, imbedded in her head. She'll be off learning the tabs soon.


Comments: ringtone

Just now made the switch back to Nokia. Love that tone!
Posted by Nora at August 16, 2003 06:29 PM

Maybe the default tone is the least obnoxious birdsong going? ie No choice. Better than that bad 'good vibrations' I linked to the other day.
At least I can put the Nokia waltz in context now.
(I just wish I could get it out of the context of my head!)
Posted by boynton at August 16, 2003 07:44 PM

No comments: