RECENT COMMENTS

Sunday, August 31, 2003

aout 2

Last day of August is suitably aout with wind and rain keeping stir-crazy canines cooped up, and boynton now sporting a suitably twee sporting injury - a paper cut to the thumb from the local library opening-hours card - aout-ee.
It was not a good omen for this minion when she read the first line of her horoscope:There is a small part of your left elbow that is secretly Leo
and there was not much grunt in her secret battle cry either:

Lo! Who is that, rampaging through the tundra! It is Boynton, hands clutching two hardened pitas! She roars mightily:

"I'm going to hack into your brain, and type rm -rf !!"


What is Your Battle Cry? (via bifurcated rivets)

and naturally there is not even the odd inuendo in her search requests to exploit


Comments: aout 2

Yea, verily: Who is that, sprinting out of the icy wasteland! It is Nora, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a cruel roar, her voice cometh:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I plunder with reckless abandon!!"
Posted by Nora at August 31, 2003 06:44 PM

verily I covet your battle cry, Nora.
tried to get another for boynton but it kept returning with the pitas.
Posted by boynton at August 31, 2003 10:46 PM

I tried it and got

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I swear that on this night, you shall dine in hell!"

I'm all class.
Posted by Scott Wickstein at September 1, 2003 10:56 AM

Yea, verily: Who is that, rampaging amidst the freeway! It is Wen, hands clutching two hardened pitas! She roars ominously:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I sow darkness and discord until everything has croaked!!"

D'you think this will encourage my daughter to clean up her bluddy bedroom?
Posted by wen at September 1, 2003 10:57 AM

Who is that, sprinting along the desert! It is Gummo Trotsky, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He grunts ominously:

"I'm seriously going to torment you until you turn magenta, and grin like a fucking maniac!!"

Personally, I'm not sure that there's too much to be afraid of when someone threatens to turn you into a grinning magenta maniac. Especially if it's from quasi-coital pleasure.
Posted by Gummo Trotsky at September 1, 2003 12:30 PM

I'll swap yous all.
Hell, darkness and discord and quasi-coital magenta mania sure beat my pathetic, alegebraic (vulgar?) cry.
Posted by boynton at September 1, 2003 01:07 PM

No comments: