RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Elektronik

Elektronik ingenieur


Philips Electronic Experiment Kits in the various forms of the EE-series

(via the Cartoonist)


Comments: elektronik

Science! Technology! Your Friend Electricity!

I remember mucking around with these kits as a tweenie.

Not the Philips ones though. T'was some Brit outfit like Branners? - vaguely connected with Meccano in some way as I half remember.

Anyway the big breakthrough was discovering how to deliver mild electric shocks to an unsuspecting sibling. "Just hold this for a second, thanks."
Posted by Nabakov at September 1, 2004 02:25 AM

A qualifier. "unsuspecting" at first.It got quite Pavlovian after a while.
Posted by Nabakov at September 1, 2004 02:28 AM

I think I was the unsuspecting younger sib in our family. My brother had an Electronics kit - but it was the chemical set that was to be feared.
I preferred the milder sport of engineering crashes on his train set.
Posted by boynton at September 2, 2004 12:53 PM

No comments: