RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, August 13, 2004

how and where

A Gallery of How and Why Wonder Books (via Incoming Signals)

A bonus for us melburnians is the log which includes info on where the books where found. A list of op-shops new to me, but obviously worth a serious south eastern trek one day.


Comments: how and where

Oh yes, that brings back memories of when I was going to be the world's leading 10 year old space dinosaur volcano marine astronaut discoverer.

And I brought back some sea shells from FNQ for you.

http://caliban.mpiz-koeln.mpg.de/~stueber/haeckel/kunstformen/natur.html
Posted by Nabakov at August 16, 2004 02:15 PM

they are simply stunning...
or intricately beautiful anyway.

wonder how & whether the How & Why 5014 pics compare?
Posted by boynton at August 16, 2004 02:28 PM

I was going to be an Icthyologist. I remember them well, I just loved them, we had "Rocks & Minterals", "Ants and Bees" and my favourite - "Fish".
Posted by Averil at August 17, 2004 08:06 AM

I often see them about in op shops this side of the Monash, Averil.
I'll keep an eye out for Fish
Posted by boynton at August 17, 2004 01:24 PM

No comments: