RECENT COMMENTS

Thursday, March 25, 2004

p&p

pandp
I believe you belong in Pride and Prejudice; a
world of satire and true love. A world where
everything is crystal clear to the reader, and
yet where new things seem to be happening all
the time. You belong in a world where your
free-thought puts you above the silly masses,
and where bright eyes and intelligence are
enough to attract the arrogant
millionaire/prejudiced young woman of your
choice.


Which Classic Novel do You Belong In?
brought to you by Quizilla

I know this has been around but any excuse for a remotely hosted picture and the result surprised me. I thought I had blown my chances at belonging in P&P by several un-austen-like answers.
(via cup of chicha)


Comments: p&p

I got this response:"In my not so humble opinion, you, of course, belong in the Picture of Dorian Gray, and do not try to deny it. You belong in the fashionable circles of Victorian London where exotic tastes, a double life, decadence, wit and a hypocritical belief in moral betterment make you a home. You belong where the witty apothegms of Lords, the silly moralities of matrons, the blinding high of opium, and the beauty of visual arts mingle to form one convoluted world."
Posted by Nora at March 25, 2004 04:30 PM

better take your smelling salts with you when check in to see how your portrait's doing, Nora.
Posted by boynton at March 26, 2004 11:43 AM

dorian gray. such an opposite to my scruffy, genial, penny challenged life..
Posted by David Tiley at March 26, 2004 11:30 PM

the portrait must be living the high life behind your back, David ;)


Posted by boynton at March 27, 2004 06:48 PM

No comments: