RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, March 19, 2004

ping pong2

Online Ping Pong game (via bifurcated rivets)

I like the disembodied game, ghosts playing whiff whaff, but my PC kept crashing. There are certain moments when I can relate to the impulse to punch the computer (via J walk)



Comments: ping pong 2


My computer lacks a 3-D accellerator, I have just discovered. I know how it feels. I think it is an issue of age. I am sure I was faster through all three dimensions 20 years ago. Anyway, I am still getting frustrated at those damn demon balls, Boynton, so I probably didn't need another 'challenge'.
Posted by phlip at March 19, 2004 05:51 PM

I think this may just be a bad or temperamental windows or IE. Who knows. But I have now played Ping Pong elswehere, and it is rather challenging.

I'm getting slightly better at Demon Balls.
(I made a big leap once I read the instructions properly and realised that blue has to go on the left!)
Posted by boynton at March 20, 2004 10:41 AM


Yes - it is a frustrating game when you nicely get all the red balls together alone on the wrong side...
Posted by phlip at March 24, 2004 03:05 PM

No comments: