RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

e collar

The vet draws a diagram that looks like an eye. I watch it and nod as she runs through all the contingencies starting with c and ending with pathology.

And we wouldn't like to see him become fecally incontinent. We agree.
It would be a profound irony, given that he has always been fecally gifted.

He's just been described as a dream patient as he wakes up from another general and a week of the indignity of an E collar ahead.

(this was his condition)


Comments: e collar

am glad for you that he is helped now and will get better (I assume?). I don't even want to imagine how it must be if my dog would get ill and need surgery. Anyway, good luck, I'm sure you'll be extra nice to him this upcoming week with the collar.
Posted by Anne at March 30, 2004 10:57 PM

Thanks.
He's 15 in June, so he's at the age where I would celeberate his longevity and ignore any lumps if I could. Unfortunately, this one would cause complications if left alone.
The whole pack is adjusting to the oddness of collar and the disruption of routine. We all blame the collar. It obviously has mysterious powers.
Posted by boynton at March 31, 2004 09:56 AM

No comments: