RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

and so on


I am infinity

You may worship me,
but from afar

_

what number are you?

this quiz by orsa


 

But where am I, I wonder?


Comments: and so on


Curious - I am not certain if this tells you what you are or what you want to be. When I tried to be nice, I got a nice answer. When I tried to be weird I got... well, you know. As for where - we have Melways for that.
Posted by phlip at April 1, 2004 11:22 AM

actually I thought it was a pretty good quiz in terms of questions. (I would have loved to have been 'imaginary' but didn't try to skew it that way.)
And I just consulted the Book. Alas, there is no "Infinity" rd, avenue, circuit or close in Greater Melbourne. Nor "Eternal St" - though Springvale Road must seem like it sometimes.
Closest I could get to it is the old "Eden" again, Philip.
And while Eden Court at Cape Woollamai (634 D 8) sounds good, maybe I am more situated at Edenhope in Kilsyth?
Posted by boynton at April 1, 2004 11:41 AM

I am the Natural Number e
I go with the flow
Posted by Nora at April 1, 2004 04:16 PM

I go with the Flo

I have the scars to prove it.
Posted by boynton at April 1, 2004 04:36 PM


Yes - 51 K6 is a possibility. Other than that we are hard up. Perhaps someone could knock over (literally) an Eighth Street for you.
Posted by phlip at April 1, 2004 05:06 PM

I could always oblige - as I recall, that is the way I drive.
Yes I could souvenir a sign from 245 D9,E5, once I had driven through and knocked it sideways.

(for those of you without a Melways handy this is
a reference to "Eighth Avenue" in a place called Eden Park - which I confess I hadn't heard of.
On the Northern Fringe. Looking at the map, it looks quite the place for such an enterprise with a series of long straight roads stretching into sprawling melways infinity.
Posted by boynton at April 1, 2004 05:20 PM


That is a handy coincidence.

Someone with a lot of imagination got involved in the town planning in that place. I wonder what happened that in the midst of the numeric nomenclature a "Murray Road" appeared? There is a really good toboggan park just a handful of blue squares away, that's a positive. Many a happy day has been spent there risking life and limb.
Posted by phlip at April 2, 2004 08:22 AM



via okir - (who is Imaginary which is infinitely better)

No comments: