RECENT COMMENTS

Thursday, March 25, 2004

A gallery of old Board Games (via Life in the present)


I like this one.
My copy of the game is overall in excellent condition but missing both the false teeth and the monkey

Something to play at a retro fondue party maybe?


Comments: games

It might be just me, but judging by the girly's reaction (frog aside) it appears the blonde fellow's hand might be a bit more peregrinatory than permitted under the rules.

Yes, it might just be me. (The student formerly known as the undefeated Ararat High School Form Party Spin the Bottle Osculatory Champion. 1958 -64.)

Ps. the 'ch-a-ppy (later replaced by 'fellow' appears to be questionable content. My point entirely.
Posted by Sedgwick at March 25, 2005 05:06 PM

She looks pretty content too.

Yes it seemes like spin the bottle writ large.

"Do you want to play Feeley-meeley?" would certainly sound bolder in a social situation I imagine. Tho' perhaps some mystery would be lost in its bored directeness...
Posted by boynton at March 25, 2005 05:38 PM

Bawd games ... just the ticket.

And let it be placed on the record that in all my years of playing Spin the Bottle, never once did I receive a writ, large or otherwise.
Posted by Sedgwick at March 25, 2005 05:49 PM

I liked this game growing up and am looking to buy for my grandchildren. anyone know where? have been looking for years.
Posted by at September 15, 2005 01:59 AM

No comments: