RECENT COMMENTS

Thursday, March 10, 2005

weekly

A selection of The Australian Women's Weekly covers illustrated by WEP


Comments: weekly

that's great!
Very nice link!
Posted by michelle at March 11, 2005 09:05 AM

All much more appealing than present style. I hope Peter gets a good result with his collecting and will keep an eye out on my book fair/bric a brac/ opshops rounds.
Posted by Brownie at March 11, 2005 11:56 AM

How's that cricket one... And September 1945 is quite moving. Blossom, Brave new world.

I have a few Weeklies in my collection (not here) but don't think any WEP. Certainly something to look out for.
Posted by boynton at March 11, 2005 01:03 PM

Great pics , loved them, but being a mere male, have I detected something sinister here. Why publish Monthly and refer to it as The Austalian Womans Weekly? Or is it, to avoid a jocular crimson tide thingy? Appears odd to me, but no offence meant.
Posted by John Leonard Spencer at March 12, 2005 06:04 PM

No comments: