RECENT COMMENTS

Thursday, March 31, 2005

iwthyh

Well, I won a bottle of Trivia shiraz for knowing some Beatles top singles, but was stumped by the last, even with the clues: starts with I, six word title, a song about a body part and my team-mates waving and wringing things in the distance.

Suddenly distracted by the idea of Beatles and body parts, thinking more along the lines of Kaleidoscope eyes...

Just googled I want to hold your hand, and went to a page that said "Service Unavailable"... (One way to say "No", anyway...)




See also: Cathy Berberian: Revolution a Baroque iwthyh

Vitamin Q: Toe Tappers a list of body part songs


Comments: iwthyh

I'm guessing the best thing about the Berberian album is its cover illustration--a nifty parody of the "Revolver" cover.
Posted by MG at April 1, 2005 11:33 AM

Actually - I really like it.

You can hear a sample of Ticket to Ride here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000025QZS/ref=ase_lascenamusicale/102-2485681-4493724?v=glance&s=music
Posted by boynton at April 1, 2005 12:08 PM

Trivia Shiraz! A reliable and overlooked vintner, still an excellent value! Now that I've had to lay off Conspiracy Cabernet, it may soon become my liquid distraction of choice.
Posted by Jarrett at April 1, 2005 01:54 PM

Hmmm - we're doing pretty well out of the old distracting liquids at the moment. ;)
It could have been a Chardonnay - (a quizzical quaff?) but I chose the reliable Red.

Although I think the prize should have gone to the woman who answered "Help!"...One of those perfect Trivia moments.
Posted by boynton at April 1, 2005 02:16 PM

No comments: