RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

spork

I am a spork!

what kitchen utensil are YOU?

(via sarcasmo)

Spork sounds like a utensil for eating Spam.
If I really am "a mismatched hodgepodge of a personality, and as such, utterly useless" I'd rather be a splayd


10. just deserts
11 doesn’t faze me


Fairly Familiar Phrases A list of 50 homophones at Follow Me here.


Comments: spork

what about the splade? They were the last thing in culinary technology somewhere in the seventies. The 'mericans had them so they had to be brilliant.
Posted by David Tiley at May 25, 2004 12:10 AM

erm - yes I love a good splayd. (see link)
Booty of post-war weddings, often never used, and surfacing pristine in op shops for boynton to snap up if she ever gets the chance.
A 'Marvellous' invention, and buffets have never gone out of style round these parts.
Posted by boynton at May 25, 2004 01:15 PM

No comments: