RECENT COMMENTS

Monday, May 31, 2004

parked

I think it's just me and my settings but I can't quite get this game to load.
Park The Caravan (via diversionz)

and I can't seem to play this related video either...
(via the presurfer)

and this is just the virtual. Outside of a parallel universe somewhere, I don't think I'll ever attempt the real:
Reversing is often considered a nightmare with a caravan

also related in a roundabout way: Which side of the road do they drive on
This is an attempt to list which side of the road people drive on around the world, and to find some reasons why (via things)


Comments: parked

The Caravan parking loads perfectly well at my end. The accuracy of the game to real life is reflected in my total inability to park the damn thing. Not once have I been successful.
Posted by Nora at June 1, 2004 12:49 PM

"Like any new procedure it only takes practice."
- RACV.
Posted by boynton at June 1, 2004 12:57 PM

and the ability to be cheerful under very very infuriating conditions..
Posted by David Tiley at June 2, 2004 01:38 AM


I think I will make this game mandatory for all drivers accompanying me to the outback in September. If they can't do it here... then please stay home! Good fun!
Posted by phlip at June 2, 2004 05:56 PM

- Or if they can't "remain cheerful" while failing anyway ;)
Did you qualify as a Driver? (I still haven't been able to play this)
Posted by boynton at June 3, 2004 11:53 AM

No comments: