RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

dogs

Tyson the skateboarding bulldog (via the ultimate insult)

Feeling sentimental, I was going to link to this column on A worthy aspiration for most humans: To be like your own dog" ignoring my own reservations about some of the dubious habits of douglas, when I saw that diversionz has covered it well with an excellent fisk.

and while we're running with the cyncial: The Cynic Hall of Fame (via the presurfer)


Comments: dogs

Thanks for the kind review. I just cant see wanting to be like my wife's 2 stupid beagles.
Posted by peat at May 20, 2004 12:33 PM

My dog shares similiar dietary habits, so I'm not too keen to emulate him in that regard.
I don't want to nip the leg of random bystander when overly excited, so don't want to be more like the blue heeler.
And don't want to quiver while watching a plastic football for hours so don't want to be likethe Jack Russell either.

But we all keep forgiving each other. I don't know who started it. ;)
Posted by boynton at May 20, 2004 01:36 PM

No comments: